- Candidate Information
- Our Schools
If you are considering a career in teaching, and currently in the penultimate year of a maths or physics related degree, our STEM paid internships programme is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in a school, as well as a gateway to a number of routes into the profession.
Earning £1200 for a 4 week internship our programme includes:
– High quality structured training
– Observations of exceptional teaching
– The support of an outstanding teacher mentor
– Opportunities to plan and deliver lessons
– Focussed small group support of pupils in lessons and through extra-curricular activities
– Continued support in an application to teacher training position
For more information contact Lynsey Draycott ([email protected]), or to apply complete the form to the right.